Q1. What are the dimensions of the Dining Table?
The dimensions of a dining table are: Length :- 2540 mm, Breadth: 1143 mm, and Height: 737 mm.
Q2. Another name for Dining table?
People also refer Dining Table as a Server because we serve food on it.
Q3. Importance of Dining Table?
- Because of table people eat together.
- We can have better food choices.
- It can give relief after a chaotic day
- It can avoid our online world because of leaving mobile, Tab etc.
Q4. Positive effects of having dinner\breakfast\lunch on Dining Table?
- Helps to build strong family relationships.
- Helps in child development.
- Good for mental and physical health.
- More especially save time of every individual.
Q5. What should be the minimum distance of dining table from the wall?
The dining table should be 900 to 1050 mm from the wall for accessing the chairs and serving food.
To read a detailed article on dining area click here.